Tuesday

The Top Directors Working Today: Prologue

I want to discuss Film Directors. Who are the best of the best, right now, at this very moment? Without considering what they're actually working on, who are the ones most likely to create a masterpiece with their next picture? In the coming days/weeks I hope to write about and discuss the best in the business.

I’ll post your responses in separate posts so they don’t get lost in the comments. My list will certainly contain debatable choices, and you might even convince me to move a few around.
I’d like to mention this was inspired by the recent passing of Anthony Minghella. His films and filmmaking were loved by many, but he was far from universally beloved. His talent is the perfect example of why a list like this will never be definitive, but I think it can be a whole lot of fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home