Thursday

The Show Must Go On

Having a web site for posting reviews and rants has been a dream of mine for years. These last few months with Strong Opinion, fulfilled that dream beyond expectation.

Unfortunately, the site became a distraction, an excuse to not do my job instead of a fun break. I've stopped posting every day because I need to focus on my career, now more than ever.

This doesn't mean Strong Opinion is done. I still have a lot to talk about, and if the mood strikes me I will post.

Until then, I recommend switching over to the site of my main reporter Humby: Movies, Music and Everything Else

He has reviews of THE SQUID AND THE WHALE, NINE LIVES and a story on a recent, very special show by Counting Crows.

-- CUTSHAW










(Actual Photo)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home