Wednesday

Razzle Dazzle: TRANSFORMERS

I was underwhelmed by the first teaser for TRANSFORMERS, and I still wish Michael Bay wasn't directing. (I'm mostly afraid of the film's length and Bay's insistance on displaying his inept comedic skills.) That being said, this trailer looks like the big summer movie I didn't get in 2006. And I'm glad they decided to give us a few shots of the transformations. It's still a silly idea that worked fine as a cartoon back when I was 12, but here's hoping. Like Bay proudly proclaims on his production jacket, Giant F**king Robots Are Coming.
THE MOMENT THAT STOLE MY MONEY:
TRAILER RATING: A cool 8 out of 10

Click here for the trailer

1 Comments:

Blogger Humby said...

i hope the movie isn't a complete piece of crap, but the trailer sure is cool. the one thing that really got me was the use of sound. i can't believe that i am saying this, but i am excited for a michael bay film

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home