Thursday

RAZZLE DAZZLE: Pirates Of The Caribbean 2


Click Here Now

I'm not sure if this is the first trailer for a film coming out next Summer, but July 7th is the first date marked on my calander. I was a big, big, BIG fan of the first movie and I thought it had said everything you could about pirate movies and Captain Jack Sparrow. Glad to see I'm wrong. There's so much goodness here, from the introduction of the squid-like Davey Jones to the return of Capt. Barbossa and his crew.

I could have used with a little more Orlando Bloom. I understand the emphasis on Depp (who looks like he's having the best time) but Bloom is an important piece of the series. Keira Knightley's 3 quick shots (pretty, fighting and fierce) get more milage than Bloom's tossed off joke.

THE MOMENT THAT STOLE MY MONEY: The script is credited to Ted Elliott & Terry Rossio who are the best at this kind of grand entertainment. (Previous credits include ALADDIN, SHREK, and THE MASK OF ZORRO. Plus they worked extensively on the first PIRATES and added the zombie storyline.)
RATING: 8 out of 10

1 Comments:

Anonymous movie forums said...

I really like the character of Jack.He's brilliant in his character.I like the story of the movie also.I would say don't miss such a fantastic movie.Else you don't get chance.

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home