Friday

Is Harrison Ford Dead Or Just His Career?

The worst poster I've seen in a long time has to be the one for Harrison Ford's latest thriller, FIREWALL.
First of all, why does Harrison Ford look like a ghost passing through the wall of his house. It kind of reminds me of a poster for another comedy classic. Tell me if you agree.
It especially fits with the tagline they chose: "They're already inside."

I never noticed how stupid the title was until it was splashed across this poster. All that's missing is red flames over the 'fire' part and a brick pattern on the 'wall' half.

And why does Paul Bettany rate a credit above the title? Nothing against the guy, he's a fine actor, but last time I checked the film also starred Virginia Madsen, who was just NOMINATED FOR AN ACADEMY AWARD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home